Indiana Paddle & Surf, one of TotalSUP’s sponsors are looking for their new MarCom Manager, based in Lake Zurich, Switzerland. Here is the full job description!
Indiana Paddle & Surf is the leading Swiss water sports brand of White Wave AG. Since 2010 we develop and distribute Stand Up Paddles, Foilboards, Surfboards and Foils worldwide.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Oberrieden on Lake Zurich:
Marketing Communications Manager
In this position, a varied and diverse daily routine awaits you. You are responsible for the operational implementation of the marketing strategy and orchestrate all communication measures for the brands Indiana Paddle & Surf and Apatcha SUP. If you love water sports and want to play a key role in shaping the perception of a Swiss brand, then you’ve come to the right place.
– You will plan, coordinate and implement cross-channel communication measures (online and offline).
– Be responsible for the social media channels (FB, IG, YT)
– Content creation from conception to creation and distribution. Organize shoots at home and abroad with photographers or create content yourself with camera and drone to put brand and products in the best light.
– You design and write content and articles for various channels (media releases, advertising texts, newsletters, website texts and product descriptions).
– Maintain the website and develop it further as part of the team (launch of new website in spring 23)
– Collaboration and coordination of external partners (graphic designers, photographers and agency)
– Organization and presence at events & trade fairs
– You actively bring in new ideas and play an essential role in the further development of all communication tools
– Degree in marketing or communication or similar (FH, HF or professional certificate)
– Joy, experience and fascination for water sports, especially SUP, Surf & Foil
– Stylish and creative writing in German and English. French knowledge is an advantage
– Theoretical and practical know-how in digital marketing, social media as well as CMS programs
– Affinity for trends in the digital world
– Experience in image and video editing
– Creativity and organizational skills
– Independent and structured work as well as great initiative
– Driver’s license cat. B (with trailer)
What you get
– A cool and water sports crazy team
– Wide range of tasks, high personal responsibility and the possibility to influence the brand perception
– Possibility to work partly in a home office or at the most beautiful workplace on the planet directly at the lake of Zurich
– A passionate corporate culture with a lot of drive
– Experience and influence the development of an internationally active Swiss SME
– Water sports equipment à discretion as well as regular team events with lots of fun on the water
We look forward to meeting you soon. The Indians from Lake Zurich:
Dori, Martina, Claudio, Tibor, Maurus and Niki
To apply, go to: