Indiana Paddle & Surf, one of TotalSUP’s sponsors are looking for their new MarCom Manager, based in Lake Zurich, Switzerland. Here is the full job description!
Indiana Paddle & Surf is the leading Swiss water sports brand of White Wave AG. Since 2010 we develop and distribute Stand Up Paddles, Foilboards, Surfboards and Foils worldwide.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Oberrieden on Lake Zurich:
Marketing Communications Manager
In this position, a varied and diverse daily routine awaits you. You are responsible for the operational implementation of the marketing strategy and orchestrate all communication measures for the brands Indiana Paddle & Surf and Apatcha SUP. If you love water sports and want to play a key role in shaping the perception of a Swiss brand, then you’ve come to the right place.
– You will plan, coordinate and implement cross-channel communication measures (online and offline).
– Be responsible for the social media channels (FB, IG, YT)
– Content creation from conception to creation and distribution. Organize shoots at home and abroad with photographers or create content yourself with camera and drone to put brand and products in the best light.
– You design and write content and articles for various channels (media releases, advertising texts, newsletters, website texts and product descriptions).
– Maintain the website and develop it further as part of the team (launch of new website in spring 23)
– Collaboration and coordination of external partners (graphic designers, photographers and agency)
– Organization and presence at events & trade fairs
– You actively bring in new ideas and play an essential role in the further development of all communication tools
– Degree in marketing or communication or similar (FH, HF or professional certificate)
– Joy, experience and fascination for water sports, especially SUP, Surf & Foil
– Stylish and creative writing in German and English. French knowledge is an advantage
– Theoretical and practical know-how in digital marketing, social media as well as CMS programs
– Affinity for trends in the digital world
– Experience in image and video editing
– Creativity and organizational skills
– Independent and structured work as well as great initiative
– Driver’s license cat. B (with trailer)
What you get
– A cool and water sports crazy team
– Wide range of tasks, high personal responsibility and the possibility to influence the brand perception
– Possibility to work partly in a home office or at the most beautiful workplace on the planet directly at the lake of Zurich
– A passionate corporate culture with a lot of drive
– Experience and influence the development of an internationally active Swiss SME
– Water sports equipment à discretion as well as regular team events with lots of fun on the water
We look forward to meeting you soon. The Indians from Lake Zurich:
Dori, Martina, Claudio, Tibor, Maurus and Niki
To apply, go to:
From surfing to stand-up paddleboarding, wing, SUP and pump foiling, Bavaria-based waterman Manuel Stecher, has tested it all! Nowadays the options in terms of equipment seem limitless but Manuel sticks to one simple hack: “Choose gear that fits best to your local spot.” TotalSUP caught up with the seasoned surfer-turned-frequent-flyer (proving that being land-locked does […]
Based in Solothurn, Switzerland, Robert von Roll, 17-year Indiana Paddle & Surf Co. Rider, has learnt to turn every waterway into his pump foiling playground demonstrating the versatility of the sport. Building on the accounts of other Indiana pump foilers, Zeno Davatz, Sarah Spalinger and Léonard Berner to name just few, Robert’s story is another […]
Is the “infinite flight achievable”? Jérôme Baudoux, Indiana Paddle & Surf Co. Brand Ambassador, claims that it is, “through some calculus and experience”, not to mention a lot of pumping! And to prove it, this frequent flyer has just pushed the limits of what’s possible in the sport by pumping for longer than an hour and […]
Manuel Lauble, Indiana Paddle & Surf Co. Team Rider and one of Germany’s top pro SUP racers, has been grinding and consistently winning his podiums the whole SUP season, keeping the stoke high even through the toughest long distance formats. The new 2023 SUP Suisse Tour Champion has stayed loyal to the Indiana 14×21.5 DHC Race Dugout […]
Gunnar Biniasch, Indiana Paddle & Surf Co. Rider, the brand’s foil board designer and the Wingfoil World Champion, has been taking podium after podium on the the international wing foil racing scene and the season has just started brewing! On top of competing and being heavily involved in Indiana’s R&D processes, he’s advocating for SUP […]
With stunning views, €10,000 prize pot and points being added to the ICF World Ranking Series and SUP Alps Trophy annual ranking, the athlete line-up is heating up for the upcoming Lake Rocks Festival 2023 held at Faaker See in the Austrian state of Carinthia on the 18-21 May. Ahead of the event, TotalSUP caught […]
“Soon we will have more pump foilers in Switzerland then surfers in Hawaii,” claims Zeno Davatz, Indiana Paddle & Surf Co. Adrenaline Ambassador and Zürich-based foil rider and community builder. And he might be onto something when you consider the pace at which the Swiss foiling scene is growing with the wrap-around support and encouragement from […]
There’s nothing more compelling than to see our sport evolving with fresh riders coming to the scene, totally killing it, sparking true excitement and bringing ‘that cool’ back to SUP. It’s even better when the stoke of “pushing the sport while it’s still in its infancy” comes from a rider with this level of skills […]
“To be on the water – that’s what we live for and that’s what we work for” statement is at the core of Indiana Paddle & Surf’s philosophy. To celebrate its ever-growing SUP, surf and foil community, the premium Swiss watersport brand is treating all adrenaline and fun seeking riders to a rad giveaway – […]
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
3rd Party Cookies
We use a set of third party tools to provide information on how our users engage with our website so that we can improve the experience of the website for our users. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users. Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!