Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) is not only a great introductory water sport for children but an epic outdoor activity for the whole family which is usually looking for a hassle-free, versatile board with enough volume to carry kids, furry friends and gear. Dedicated to driving innovation and adventure, Red Paddle Co offers a comprehensive range of SUPs for the whole family that feature industry leading technology. From all-round, versatile inflatable boards to high performance ones for junior rippers, there’s a wide variety of options available to allow youngsters and their families have fun on water, learn and progress. And all that without hijacking the grown-up’s board!
Just ride: A SUP board for everyone in the family
Dubbed as “a swiss Army knife board”, the Ride 10’6 MSL*SUP is a stand up paddle board that can be used by almost any rider for any purpose.
• Performs effortlessly on flat water and in choppy conditions
• It has the right amount of curve in the plan shape to ride smoothly in surf
• 120mm/4.7” thickness increases stiffness while not affecting ride and performance
• Red embossed deck pad offers comfort and grip
• It includes handy cargo tie-downs
• Titan pump comes as standard
• It packs down neatly to fit into an all-terrain backpack
Ride along: A SUP board for bigger family riders and passengers
The Ride 10’8″ MSL SUP is a paddle board suited better for bigger riders and for taking passengers. It’s a popular choice with family paddlers and those with furry friends.
• It has the same qualities as the 10’6” Ride Boards, but it’s two inches wider at 34”/863mm and has an extra 56 litres of volume, creating a more stable ride
• Its 4.7”/120mm thickness ensures greater stiffness at lower pressure
• The rounded tail makes the board really manoeuvrable
• It includes a 6 point cargo tie-down system
Surf’s Up: A SUP board for lighter riders and surf
The smallest of the Ride family, the Ride 9’8” MSL SUP is a stand up paddle board designed for lighter riders. This versatile board can be a great solution for families looking to find something for both adults and kids without a compromise of buying a “junior” board.
• Aimed at riders under 70kg/155lb this board makes a great surf shape for heavier riders
• Its 787mm/31” width and 100mm/3.93” thickness, ensure both stability and manoeuvrability
• It includes a six point cargo tie-down system to carry bags and clothing on longer journeys
• Its diamond cut rear section with raised kick pad provides even greater grip and stability when surfing or performing step back turns
Grom stoke: A SUP board for kids
The 9’4” Snapper is designed for little rippers up to 60kgs/132lbs who want a SUP of their own and a great entry point into the world of SUP.
• Shorter and narrower dimensions make it easier for young riders to manoeuvre
• It includes ultra-durable iFins and a six point cargo tie down system
• Red embossed deck with diamond cut tail section provides additional grip
All aboard: Giant SUP Boards for families and teams
Giant multi-person SUPs are super fun and sociable boards designed for everyone to have a go and remain incredibly stable even with the whole tribe on board.
Types of multi-person SUPs:
Voyager Tandem: Designed for use by two paddlers, it can also carry a small person, or pet, with the removal of the central cargo points. There’s plenty of space on board for luggage enabling riders to head out on an epic shared SUP adventure.
Ride L: Designed for families or groups of friends looking for hours of fun on the water.
Ride XL: Designed to carry 8 people. Riders can cruise with a group of friends or take on the challenge of a competition.
Dragon: This board has taken team SUP racing to the next level. Designed to be powered by 4 people and slice effortlessly through the water, this inflatable race SUP was designed for experienced paddlers ready to do battle on the water!
Just add air
To find out more about innovation and adventure with inflatable stand-up paddle boards, visit www.redpaddleco.com
*MSL fusion composite and airtight coating: Introduced to the Red Paddle Co Ride range, MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.