Blackfish Performance Camps are back! This three-day highly-focused SUP training camp will be held in Squamish, B.C. Canada from 10 to 12 June 2022 and led by two time World Champion and all-round waterman Lincoln Dews!
This is the perfect opportunity for avid paddlers to interact and train in a small group with Lincoln!
You will train two or three times a day, including at least one paddle each day on Howe Sound, an amazing ecosystem that offers a variety of conditions. This will include at least one paddle of 18-23km and weather permitting some downwind paddling.
You will practice and learn about the four pillars of success along with training techniques and tips for personal improvement.
During your free time you can explore local cafes and brewery’s, go for a mountain bike ride or a hike. Squamish is the outdoor adventure capital of Canada.
The 3 day package costs C$799 and includes:
- Lunch daily
- Group dinner on the last evening of the camp
- All shuttles during the camp
- One on one coaching on and off water
- Informative group lecture and discussions
- Swag bag full of goodies
- The camp is limited to 8 participants
- Participants should be healthy and able to paddle 15-20km
- A C$200 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking
- Balance due no later than 15 April 2022
- Due to the limited space and the costs associated with running the camp there are no refunds unless we can fill your space. Note the deposit is non-refundable.
- We suggest booking your hotel or AirBnB early as Squamish gets busy in the summer months
- Participants will need to provide their own board, paddle, leash and pfd