Starboard Kids All Star Wood Carbon 10.6 x 22
|Board Type||Kids, SUP Race|
The SUPKids line is ready to get every grom on the water.
Based on award winning designs, the SUPKids range offers scaled down shapes for kids to learn the sport of SUP racing and SUP surfing.
10’6″ X 22″
Length: 10’6″ / 320 cm.
Width: 22″ / 56 cm.
A perfect board for future racers in all-rounder racing conditions.
– Specially tested and developed in proportion for the youth to become future world champions.
– Aimed for kids up to 60kg who don’t yet have the power to paddle a 12’6″ board up to hull speed.
– A light and fast high performance race board for kids to ride in all conditions without being overwhelmed by the power of wind and ocean.
– More versatile for light chop and small ocean waves.
Wood Carbon Construction:
Great Strength, Competitive weight, Value offering
-Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
– New UD Carbon reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
-UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longtitudinally and offer faster recoil.
Construction / Technology
The Wood Carbon construction combines performance and great value at an amazing weight.