Starboard Go Starshot Wave 11.2 x 32
|Board Type||All Round, Touring|
The friendly fun board that makes any paddler feel pro.
• Deep center channel creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide, similar to Starboard’s award winning Allstar race boards.
• Wide tail and nose provide an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
• Boxy rail increases stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
WHY DO I BUY:
• The perfect introductory board for paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
• This board makes paddling simple for the ultimate first time SUP experience.
• The best flat-water cruising and light ocean chop option.
• Great turnability provided by the wide tail platform which makes it easy to step back.
Suited for rider weights between 60-105 kg.
Supplied with Race 8″ Fin.
– The Starshot Shot is 2kg lighter than Starlite WS – Starboard have minimized excess glass from the bottom and deck, saving almost 1 kg relative to a normal Starshot board.
– Also available in the Sun Design.
– Shoulder Carry Strap and inserts included with the board.
Construction / Technology
The Starshot construction comes with beautiful graphics designed by SUP world champion and artist, Sonni Honscheid.
It comes with wood standing area, scratch proof rail savers and precision molded EPS core.
The Starshot is where fashion meets performance.