Starboard Go Carbon Top Wave 10.8 x 31
|Board Type||All Round, Touring|
The friendly fun board that makes any paddler feel pro.
• Deep center channel creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide, similar to Starboard’s award winning Allstar race boards.
• Wide tail and nose provide an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
• Boxy rail increases stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
WHY DO I BUY:
• The perfect introductory board for paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
• This board makes paddling simple for the ultimate first time SUP experience.
• The best flat-water cruising and light ocean chop option.
• Great turnability provided by the wide tail platform which makes it easy to step back.
Suited for rider weights between 60-105 kg.
Supplied with Race 23 Fin.
– The Carbon Top Wave Light is 3kg lighter than Starlite WS.
– Shoulder Carry Strap and inserts included with the board.
– Only available in the Wave graphic designed by Sonni Hönscheid.
CARBON TOP TECHNOLOGY
Introducing a new lighter and stronger biaxial carbon mixed with a protection layer of strategic low weight glass placements.
The intelligent light weight material mix makes the board easy to carry, provides instant acceleration on the water and introduces
the best value ever.
Construction / Technology
Based on its amazing lightweight and strength, Starboard have expanded the Carbon Top technology offering to include the Go, Waterline and Generation models.
Carbon Top features a full deck of Biaxial Carbon mixed with a protection layer of strategic lower weight glass placements. The intelligent light material mix makes the board light to carry, provides instant acceleration and top speed on the water, at the best value ever.