Starboard Supkids Pro Asap 7.4 x 25.5
The SUPKids line is ready to get every grom on the water.
Based on award winning designs, the SUPKids range offers scaled down shapes for kids to learn the sport of SUP racing and SUP surfing.
7’4″ X 25.5″
Length: 7’4″ / 224 cm.
Width: 25.5″ / 65 cm.
– Based on World Champion Sean Poynter’s pro model, the 7’4″ is short and nimble for kids to turn in waves, yet stable to oat riders up to 50kg.
– The narrow nose reduces the swing weight, making it easier to turn, while the narrow tail is responsive for lighter riders to maneuver.
– The length has enough glide for kids to use their paddle power to get into waves easily.
-ASAP technology with full EVA deck is soft and friendly to learn on.
– Suited to small waves to learn the basics of sup surfing.
ASAP – AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
– Impact resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
– Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
– Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
Construction / Technology
Feature impact-resistant high-density thermoformed EVA foam wraps the full rails, from nose to tail together with a full 3 mm thick EVA nose deck pad. The ASAP is perfect for clubs, schools, and families with little kids.