Starboard Go Lite Tech (US Edition) 11.2 x 32
|Board Type||All Round, Touring|
The friendly fun board that makes any paddler feel pro.
• Deep center channel creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide, similar to Starboard’s award winning Allstar race boards.
• Wide tail and nose provide an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
• Boxy rail increases stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
WHY DO I BUY:
• The perfect introductory board for paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
• This board makes paddling simple for the ultimate first time SUP experience.
• The best flat-water cruising and light ocean chop option.
• Great turnability provided by the wide tail platform which makes it easy to step back.
Suited for rider weights between 60-100 kg.
Supplied with 9″ Fin.
– Shoulder Carry Strap and inserts included with the board.
– Available constructions: Carbon Top, Starlite, Starshot and Starlite WS.
Construction / Technology
A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements. Shear resistant, fused and moulded individually to fit each and every Starboard board providing high strength at the lightest weight. Starboard’s moulded core technology produces zero EPS wastage.